Create a 10-12 slide PowerPoint presentation that interprets four of the graphs from the report you created in the last two assessments. You have the option of recording a voice-over of up to 10 minutes or including detailed presenter’s notes in the PowerPoint slide deck to explain the points in each slide.
The ability to translate analytic results into clear, concise business language and actionable results is vital for managers and analysts. Managers are often required to present the results of their teamâ€™s analysis to executives and must be able to explain the results at a high level as well as understand enough about the details to answer any questions the executives might pose.
How much an analysis is valued can depend heavily on how well the results of that analysis are articulated. Communicating the results of your data analysis so the applications to your business are clear and explicit can greatly enhance the value of your analytic work. In this assessment, consider how you can best communicate the results that you wrote about in your previous assessment. Review any feedback you received on your first assessment and use it to enhance this assessment.
Moving average calculations help interpret data. You can easily add a moving average calculation to your stock price scatter plot and use the information to add to your interpretation of the five years of stock price data. You will add the moving average calculation to your stock price scatter plot for this assessment.
How much an analysis is valued can depend heavily on how well the results of that analysis are articulated. Communicating the results of your data analysis so the applications to your business are clear and explicit can greatly enhance the value of your analytic work.
In this assessment, consider how you can best communicate the results of your enhanced business report to your supervisor and colleagues.
Review any feedback you received on your previous assessments.
You are a senior analyst in a business. You may choose any publicly traded company of interest that has practical meaning for you including the company you used for Assessment 3.
Your immediate supervisor read your last analytics report on the companyâ€™s historical stock performance and was impressed with your work that she has asked you to add to the report and present the key points from that report at a company-wide meeting.
You have been invited to present the highlights of your analytics report at an annual company-wide meeting that employees of all levels will attend. You have been allotted no more than 10 minutes and approximately 10-12 slides. The purpose of your speech or presentation is to explain how the results of your analysis apply to the business and how the data you are presenting may impact various aspects of business context.
Create an approximately 10-12 slide PowerPoint presentation with detailed presenter’s notes including citations on slides and in Notes area of the slide. You may also add a recorded voice-over in which you present and interpret data, graphs, descriptive statistics, et cetera. but the voice-over is not required.
Format your presentation as follows:
- One title slide.
- Introduction slides explaining the business context.
- Four graphics slides: One for each of the four charts in your report. Be sure to add moving average to your stock price chart.
- One slide on descriptive stats.
- Two or more conclusion slides explaining the application of each graph in the chosen business context.
- One slide calling for discussion and questions.
- One slide thanking everyone for their attention.
- One slide with APA-formatted references.
- Eliminate all bias from your presentation by using supported facts.
- Use short but complete sentences that are clear, comprehensible, and free of jargon for each bullet point.
- Include no more than five bullet points per slide if possible.
- Include APA-formatted in-text citations where appropriate.
- Ensure your presentation is relevant to and easily understood by everyone in the audience. Remember, you will be speaking to people of all levels in the company.
- If you include a voice-over in lieu of presenter’s notes, your recording should be no longer than 10 minutes.
- Your written communication should be free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- Include an APA-formatted references slide at the end of the presentation.
By successfully completing this assessment, you will demonstrate your proficiency in the following course competencies through corresponding scoring guide criteria:
- Competency 1: Explain how data management techniques and tools are used to support business decisions.
- Introduce the business context.
- Explain how the results of your analysis are applicable to the business context.
- Competency 4: Present the results of data analysis in clear and meaningful ways to multiple stakeholders.
- Interpret or explain the meaning of the two different graphical representations of data.
- Format citations and references correctly using current APA style.
- Present content clearly, professionally, and logically for the identified audience.
Get Professional Assignment Help Cheaply
Are you busy and do not have time to handle your assignment? Are you scared that your paper will not make the grade? Do you have responsibilities that may hinder you from turning in your assignment on time? Are you tired and can barely handle your assignment? Are your grades inconsistent?
Whichever your reason is, it is valid! You can get professional academic help from our service at affordable rates. We have a team of professional academic writers who can handle all your assignments.
Why Choose Our Academic Writing Service?
- Plagiarism free papers
- Timely delivery
- Any deadline
- Skilled, Experienced Native English Writers
- Subject-relevant academic writer
- Adherence to paper instructions
- Ability to tackle bulk assignments
- Reasonable prices
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Get superb grades consistently
Online Academic Help With Different Subjects
Students barely have time to read. We got you! Have your literature essay or book review written without having the hassle of reading the book. You can get your literature paper custom-written for you by our literature specialists.
Do you struggle with finance? No need to torture yourself if finance is not your cup of tea. You can order your finance paper from our academic writing service and get 100% original work from competent finance experts.
While psychology may be an interesting subject, you may lack sufficient time to handle your assignments. Don’t despair; by using our academic writing service, you can be assured of perfect grades. Moreover, your grades will be consistent.
Engineering is quite a demanding subject. Students face a lot of pressure and barely have enough time to do what they love to do. Our academic writing service got you covered! Our engineering specialists follow the paper instructions and ensure timely delivery of the paper.
In the nursing course, you may have difficulties with literature reviews, annotated bibliographies, critical essays, and other assignments. Our nursing assignment writers will offer you professional nursing paper help at low prices.
Truth be told, sociology papers can be quite exhausting. Our academic writing service relieves you of fatigue, pressure, and stress. You can relax and have peace of mind as our academic writers handle your sociology assignment.
We take pride in having some of the best business writers in the industry. Our business writers have a lot of experience in the field. They are reliable, and you can be assured of a high-grade paper. They are able to handle business papers of any subject, length, deadline, and difficulty!
We boast of having some of the most experienced statistics experts in the industry. Our statistics experts have diverse skills, expertise, and knowledge to handle any kind of assignment. They have access to all kinds of software to get your assignment done.
Writing a law essay may prove to be an insurmountable obstacle, especially when you need to know the peculiarities of the legislative framework. Take advantage of our top-notch law specialists and get superb grades and 100% satisfaction.
What discipline/subjects do you deal in?
We have highlighted some of the most popular subjects we handle above. Those are just a tip of the iceberg. We deal in all academic disciplines since our writers are as diverse. They have been drawn from across all disciplines, and orders are assigned to those writers believed to be the best in the field. In a nutshell, there is no task we cannot handle; all you need to do is place your order with us. As long as your instructions are clear, just trust we shall deliver irrespective of the discipline.
Are your writers competent enough to handle my paper?
Our essay writers are graduates with bachelor's, masters, Ph.D., and doctorate degrees in various subjects. The minimum requirement to be an essay writer with our essay writing service is to have a college degree. All our academic writers have a minimum of two years of academic writing. We have a stringent recruitment process to ensure that we get only the most competent essay writers in the industry. We also ensure that the writers are handsomely compensated for their value. The majority of our writers are native English speakers. As such, the fluency of language and grammar is impeccable.
What if I don’t like the paper?
There is a very low likelihood that you won’t like the paper.
- When assigning your order, we match the paper’s discipline with the writer’s field/specialization. Since all our writers are graduates, we match the paper’s subject with the field the writer studied. For instance, if it’s a nursing paper, only a nursing graduate and writer will handle it. Furthermore, all our writers have academic writing experience and top-notch research skills.
- We have a quality assurance that reviews the paper before it gets to you. As such, we ensure that you get a paper that meets the required standard and will most definitely make the grade.
In the event that you don’t like your paper:
- The writer will revise the paper up to your pleasing. You have unlimited revisions. You simply need to highlight what specifically you don’t like about the paper, and the writer will make the amendments. The paper will be revised until you are satisfied. Revisions are free of charge
- We will have a different writer write the paper from scratch.
- Last resort, if the above does not work, we will refund your money.
Will the professor find out I didn’t write the paper myself?
Not at all. All papers are written from scratch. There is no way your tutor or instructor will realize that you did not write the paper yourself. In fact, we recommend using our assignment help services for consistent results.
What if the paper is plagiarized?
We check all papers for plagiarism before we submit them. We use powerful plagiarism checking software such as SafeAssign, LopesWrite, and Turnitin. We also upload the plagiarism report so that you can review it. We understand that plagiarism is academic suicide. We would not take the risk of submitting plagiarized work and jeopardize your academic journey. Furthermore, we do not sell or use prewritten papers, and each paper is written from scratch.
When will I get my paper?
You determine when you get the paper by setting the deadline when placing the order. All papers are delivered within the deadline. We are well aware that we operate in a time-sensitive industry. As such, we have laid out strategies to ensure that the client receives the paper on time and they never miss the deadline. We understand that papers that are submitted late have some points deducted. We do not want you to miss any points due to late submission. We work on beating deadlines by huge margins in order to ensure that you have ample time to review the paper before you submit it.
Will anyone find out that I used your services?
We have a privacy and confidentiality policy that guides our work. We NEVER share any customer information with third parties. Noone will ever know that you used our assignment help services. It’s only between you and us. We are bound by our policies to protect the customer’s identity and information. All your information, such as your names, phone number, email, order information, and so on, are protected. We have robust security systems that ensure that your data is protected. Hacking our systems is close to impossible, and it has never happened.
How our Assignment Help Service Works
1. Place an order
You fill all the paper instructions in the order form. Make sure you include all the helpful materials so that our academic writers can deliver the perfect paper. It will also help to eliminate unnecessary revisions.
2. Pay for the order
Proceed to pay for the paper so that it can be assigned to one of our expert academic writers. The paper subject is matched with the writer’s area of specialization.
3. Track the progress
You communicate with the writer and know about the progress of the paper. The client can ask the writer for drafts of the paper. The client can upload extra material and include additional instructions from the lecturer. Receive a paper.
4. Download the paper
The paper is sent to your email and uploaded to your personal account. You also get a plagiarism report attached to your paper.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET A PERFECT SCORE!!!